It’s been an awesome past few days! :) here’s what’s been happening in my life lately
- Thanks to the kindness of a certain Steve Newman, I now have the means to go down to Arisefest and spend New Years with my closest friends, listening to awesome bands, in KZN!
- It was Steve and I’s six months on the 1st, and to celebrate, we went on a super fancy restaurant and I got a HUGE bunch of beautiful red roses!
- Electromode had it’s big annual general meeting, in which we also learnt a lot about the business of being a record label! My knowledge on the music industry was doubled, seriously! So interesting!
- I had a rather informal, small birthday celebration at Tanz Cafe last night, with a small group of close friends, and it was awesome! Lonehill Estate and Finding Noah played, and I couldn’t have asked for a better way to celebrate with my friends! I got super awesome gifts (thanks so so much Chris and Hayz! Love them!), and Lonehill Estate celebrated my birthday in their own special way: by telling me to get on stage and sing one of their songs! It was super awesome :P
- I’m almost 19! Last year of being a teenager starts tomorrow! Woop!