http://sindisiwe.tumblr.com/ asked me how 2>3 sometimes, but I don’t know how to reply back, cause Tumblr won’t allow me… so, I’m just posting the answer I found here :)
Question on the left, solution of the right:
This broke my brain :P
- Friends are forever :)
- I love KZN. I think I could live there and am thoroughly missing it right now…
- Twitter kills Facebook, in many many ways!
- Sony Ericsson phones are the best things ever
- The music industry is a small, small place
- 2 > 3 sometimes. Discrete Maths is a crazy thing!
- Wits is insanely big. Took 1.5hrs to get toured around the other day
- It’s very easy to influence what happens in SA Radio stations
- Espresso + condensed milk = amazing
- It’s best to disagree without being disagreeable
- I can barely stand TV anymore. Series are the only thing worth watching
These are ‘Pineberries’. Allegedly they were sourced from an endangered strain in South Africa and have been cultivated for the past seven years, now available for limited commercial purchase in Europe. They have the same genetic makeup as a strawberry, but are white with red seeds and taste like pineapples.
The importance of relationships - all relationships - from God, to your family and your friends, are super valuable! It doesn’t matter how cool your job is, how well your life is going, and how privileged you are. If you don’t have strong relationships with you, what does it matter anyways? Relationships are what give life value…
More than anything this year, (as cheesy as it sounds) I’ve learnt that God NEVER EVER leaves His children alone. Ever. Even when they are not making great decisions… God is always right there behind you, no matter how good or bad life is going, you’re never alone :) great to know… it’s one thing to read things in the Bible, but to actually experience God’s love is incredible!
Majority of my close friends are all busy writing matric exams this month! Crazy to think that I was there just a year ago… school feels like a far, distant memory to me.
I could say I hated school, but there were a few aspects of it I did like, such as being with friends, learning maths and the thrill of actually scoring good marks in a test I studied hard for… I still wouldn’t like to go back though, ever :P
With this year almost up though, my next major milestone is approaching rapidly: university! I won’t lie, I’m a little more than just nervous about it! I’m going to study a Bsc in Computer Sciences/Maths… there’s soooo much stressing me out about it! Mainly:
- How on earth do you find your way around such an enormous place with a billion equally lost people?
- How do you make friends in a place where your average class has a few hundred people in it? Chances are you won’t sit next to the same person twice :P haha
- How do you study so much material and remember it for just one exam?
- How do I get to far away Wits every day without burning a hole in my pocket? (big problem!)
- What happens if I don’t understand a single thing I’ve been taught? :| (bigger problem!)
But, at the same time, I’m really looking forward to learning again! Working is super cool, but sometimes I just feel like learning a bit more. Also can’t wait to meet some new people!
It’ll be interesting to look back in a year’s time and see where I’m at :P passing varsity, hopefully!
Love is awesome :) when out of a relationship, it’s really easy to be a relationship skeptic (I’ve been one for 95% of my life), and say that love sucks and that it’s overrated etc. But I think I see now that that’s a pretty big lie :P
There’s no better feeling than knowing that, after a bad day, there’s someone who cares about you and will give you a big hug to make you feel better, someone who always wants to hang out with you no matter what and take care of you :) yes, it is that good.
Cheesy rant aside, I’m pretty happy with life and love at the moment :)